ABOUT THE MID-ATLANTIC ELITE SHOWCASE
The MID-ATLANTIC ELITE Showcase is tailored for the most elite prospects from all across the country to give those a chance to display their talent on a stage that is unmatched – all coaches / scouts will be comprised of Division 1 colleges/universities.
DATE: THURSDAY, JUNE 15TH, 2023 | 10AM – 3:30PM
LOCATION: BLANDAIR REGIONAL PARK | COLUMBIA, MD
GRAD YEARS: 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027
During this one-day showcase, players will be placed onto a team and will compete in 3 competitive games. Each game, players will have the unique opportunity to be coached by a different collegiate coach while the other coaches in attendance will be on the sidelines recruiting with our detailed recruiting binders & coaches packet. All games are played on only 1 TURF FIELD– the ideal and efficient showcase setting for both the players and the college recruiters. Players will be guaranteed high level of play and top exposure!
PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME
JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY
JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY
ARMY WEST POINT
UMASS - AMHERST
ST. JOSEPH'S UNIVERSITY
We will confirm the programs attending by listing the coaches name s the Teams logo. The above list is comprised of both confirmed colleges & the schools that attended in the past. Learn More About the Women’s D1 Lacrosse Team and Colleges Academic, Social, and Financial Attributes by clicking on the Teams Logo. Learn more about the coaches attending by clicking on the coaches name which will direct you to the coaches ConnectLax profile. *This list of programs and coaches is subject to change*
- Restricted to 2024-2027 Graduates
- Limited to 88 players (For maximum exposure)
- All Games Played on 1 Turf Field
- Players will be assigned to a team based upon their graduation year
- Each team will be comprised of 18-22 athletes and each team will participate in 3 highly competitive games throughout the day
- College coaches will be coaching the teams and recruiting during game play.
- Before each game, players will go through camp like drills and warm up with their respective coaches
- All games are officiated by top certified officials under NCAA rules.
- Games will be 50-minutes long, consisting of 25 minute running halves and a two-minute half-time
- There are no timeouts & there is no overtime
- Exposure to DI Programs
- 2:1 Player to College Coach ratio
- Games played on 1 turf field
- Compete against the best players in the country
- National, Regional, and Local Media Coverage by ‘Top Lax Recruits’, ‘ConnectLax’ & ‘Back of The Cage‘
- Each game will be coached by a different Collegiate Coach
- Extra exposure for the Top 40 All-Star Nominees
- Registration is based on a first come, first serve basis- Secure Your Spot Today! (once the positions reach the max, you can be placed on the waiting list)
- Attend and Play in the MID-ATLANTIC ELITE SHOWCASE!!!
ConnectLAX is the exclusive video provider for CB Laxers and the Mid-Atlantic Elite Showcase. With this partnership, it allows players to been seen by every college coach in the country and players have the opportunity to utilize their professional filming & technology to make online recruiting profiles to help increase players exposure.
Its free digital coach book will be available for all participants. ConnectLAX is a matchmaker for lacrosse recruits and college coaches. ConnectLAX combines professional, elevated filming (see hi-pods in video) and media promotion of recruits and teams that purchase video on its channels and those of its media partners. Save with pre-event pricing and their game film + highlight video packages; details are shared on the link above and also on the link below.
$195 pre-event price gets you HD film of all your games, a professional highlight video and a recruiting profile to get your video in front of college coaches. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD. Your highlight video is done in minutes with player isolation and zoom effect, and you can use film from any event. Pre-order video now to save.
COLLEGE BOUND RECRUITING CENTER
- Technology facilitating the recruiting process for the coaches
- Recruiting handbook distributed to every coach in attendance
- Online Recruiting Profile offered by ConnectLax that is transparent to 1500+ DI-III Colleges
- Write Ups about the ‘Standout Player & Players Who Shined’ and All-Star Selections by Top Lax Recruits, LI Lacrosse News & Back Of The CAGE
- All games will be professionally filmed at an elevated view in HD by ConnectLax
- Footage will be transparent to every NCAA DI-DIII College program in the Nation
- All-Star Game to be live streamed for any coach not present & to the public via social media
Check-in: 9-9:45 a.m.
Assigned reversibles are distributed to each player (First Group)
Players must check in prior to their first game at the main registration tent in front of the turf field
BLANDAIR REGIONAL PARK
Address 5750 Oakland Mills Rd, Columbia, MD 21045
5750 Oakland Mills Rd
Columbia, MD 21045
Blandair Park is one of the states premier destinations for sports events. Once the final phase is complete, the park will be 300 acres. Amenities now available include three lighted synthetic turf multipurpose fields, press boxes and bleachers, along with a playground, shade structure and a parking lot. The park is conveniently located on Oakland Mills Road, one-third of a mile north past the intersection of Old Montgomery Road and Oakland Mills Road.
Fort McHenry is a historical American coastal pentagonal bastion fort on Locust Point, now a neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland. It is best known for its role in the War of 1812, when it successfully defended Baltimore Harbor from an attack by the British navy from the Chesapeake Bay on September 13–14, 1814. It was first built in 1798 and was used continuously by the U.S. armed forces through World War I and by the Coast Guard in World War II. It was designated a national park in 1925, and in 1939 was redesignated a “National Monument and Historic Shrine”.
We look forward to hosting you at the MID-ATLANTIC ELITE Showcase. CB Laxers works hard to provide quality hotel options that meet the needs of all attendees. CBL respectively requires all attendees to book event hotel rooms through our system.
To book a room with the hotel our booking agency ‘Sports Travel & Accommodation‘ (STA) reserved rooms for and by complying with our play and stay policy, click where it says MAKE YOUR RESERVATION Enter the booking ID and booking password.
Booking ID: 22653
Booking PW: yjPbPwD9CT (case sensitive copy and paste)
Reservation Deadline = May 31st