ABOUT THE UND1SPUTED SHOWCASE
The New England Showcase is tailored for the most elite prospects from all across the country & Canada to give those a chance to display their talent on a stage that is unmatched – all coaches / scouts will be comprised of Division 1 colleges/universities and NESCAC programs from all across the country.
LOCATION: NORTHFIELD MOUNT HERMON – MOUNT HERMON, (MA)
GRAD YEARS: 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025
During this one-day showcase, players will be placed onto a team and will compete in 3 competitive games. Each game, players will have the unique opportunity to be coached by a different collegiate coach while the other coaches in attendance will be on the sidelines recruiting with our detailed recruiting binders & coaches packet. All games are played on 1 turf field – the most ideal and efficient showcase setting for both the players and the college recruiters. Players will be guaranteed high level of play and top exposure!
UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT
We will confirm the programs attending by listing the coaches name under the Teams logo. The above list is comprised of both confirmed colleges & the schools that attended in the past. Learn More About the Women’s D1 Lacrosse Team and Colleges Academic, Social, and Financial Attributes by clicking on the Teams Logo. Learn more about the coaches attending by clicking on the coaches name which will direct you to the coaches ConnectLax profile. *This list of programs and coaches is subject to change
- Restricted to 2022-2025 Graduates
- Limited number of players (For maximum exposure)
- Players will be assigned to a team based upon their graduation year
- Each team will be comprised of 18-22 athletes and each team will participate in 3 highly competitive games throughout the day
- College coaches will be coaching the teams and recruiting during game play.
- All games are officiated by top certified officials under NCAA rules.
- Games will be 50-minutes long, consisting of 25 minute running halves and a two-minute half-time
- There are no timeouts & there is no overtime
- Exposure to only DI Programs
- 6:1 Player to College Coach ratio
- Games played on 1 turf field
- Compete against the best players in the country
- National, Regional, and Local Media Coverage by ‘Top Lax Recruits’, ‘ConnectLax’ & ‘Back of The Cage‘
- Each game will be coached by a different Collegiate Coach
- Extra exposure for the UND1SPUTED Top 40 All-Star Nominees
- Registration is based on a first come, first serve basis- Secure Your Spot Today! (once the positions reach the max, you can be placed on the waiting list)
- Attend and Play in the D1 UND1SPUTED SHOWCASE!!!
ConnectLAX is the exclusive video provider for this event and it’s free digital coach book will be available for all participants. ConnectLAX is a matchmaker for lacrosse recruits and college coaches. ConnectLAX combines professional, elevated filming (see hi-pods in video) and media promotion of recruits and teams that purchase video on its channels and those of its media partners. Save with pre-event pricing and their game film + highlight video packages; details are shared on the link above and also on the link below.
$195 pre-event price gets you HD film of all your games, a professional highlight video and a recruiting profile to get your video in front of college coaches. All games are filmed at elevation in professional HD. Your highlight video is done in minutes with player isolation and zoom effect, and you can use film from any event. Pre-order video now to save.
COLLEGE BOUND RECRUITING CENTER
- Technology facilitating the recruiting process for the coaches
- Recruiting handbook distributed to every coach in attendance
- Recruiting Seminar conducted by Everest Recruiting Consulting
- Online Recruiting Profile offered by ConnectLax that is transparent to 1500+ DI-III Colleges
- Write Ups about the ‘Standout Player & Players Who Shined’ and All-Star Selections by Top Lax Recruits, LI Lacrosse News & Back Of The CAGE
- All games will be professionally filmed at an elevated view in HD by ConnectLax
- Footage will be transparent to every NCAA DI-DIII College program in the Nation
- All-Star Game to be live streamed for any coach not present & to the public via social media
Check-in: 9-9:45 a.m.
Assigned reversibles are distributed to each player (First Group)
Players must check in prior to their first game at the main registration tent in front of the turf field
NORTHFIELD MOUNT HERMON
One Lamplighter Way
Mount Hermon, MA 01354
This is an active immaculate private school adjacent to the Connecticut River and only 15 minutes away from the IWLCA New England Cup.
Located in Oyster Bay Long Island, the Summer White House aka ‘Sagamore Hill’ was the home of Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, from 1885 until his death in 1919. During Roosevelt’s time in office, his “Summer White House” was the focus of international attention. Explore the natural surroundings and become inspired by the legacy of one of America’s most popular presidents..
Learn why the Summer White House is a top-destination in the area.
We look forward to hosting you at the New England Showcase. CB Laxers works hard to provide quality hotel options that meet the needs of all attendees. CBL respectively requires all attendees to book event hotel rooms through our system.
To book a room with the hotel our booking agency reserved rooms for and by complying with our play and stay policy, click below where it says MAKE YOUR RESERVATION FOR THE NEW ENGLAND SHOWCASE